What are the Benefits of Senior Choice at Home?
The most important benefit is the opportunity to stay in your own home for as long as possible. However, many of us will need long-term care at some point in our lives. Early planning with Senior Choice at Home can make a big difference as to where you receive care, the quality of your care, and the cost of care. The greatest benefit you get with Senior Choice at Home is peace of mind, because you have chosen the best options for you in each of these three key areas:
The Key to Successful Independent Living
What you get with your Senior Choice at Home membership:
- Personalized support
- Individualized care plans
- Services coordinated by your Concierge Care Coordinator
- Companion/Homemaker Services – Meal preparation, laundry, light housekeeping, and errands
- Home Health Aides – Certified to assist with personal care, such as bathing and/or dressing
- Live-in Companion – When appropriate, if 24-hour-a-day care is needed
- Assisted Living Community – If necessary, assisting living, memory care, nursing home care and adult day care are provided at Gulf Coast Village in Cape Coral, Florida, or at a community of your choosing
Senior Choice at Home Members Share Their Stories
Our members are your best resource when making the decision about whether to enroll with Senior Choice at Home. Here are some of the reasons they are glad they chose Senior Choice at Home, in their own words!
“If someone wants to stay in their own home, I recommend Senior Choice at Home. They provide all kinds of support and even a personal emergency response system!”
“For us, Senior Choice at Home is innovative, caring, comforting and financially reasonable.”
“Senior Choice at Home allows me to maintain the independence that I love.”
Sign up to receive free information about planning your future with Senior Choice at Home!